Released - April 26, 2018
Official notes[edit | edit source]
Hope you all have been enjoying a bit of our Chaos servers. We got another batch of fixes and balancing incoming, so hang on to your seats while we take the servers down for a quick patch.
- Added Spanish Language
- Added Portuguese Language
Adjustments[edit | edit source]
- Increased effectiveness of every stat point by 25%. All previous stat gains will receive benefits of new effectiveness.
- Increased the drop rate of Shark Skin.
- Added to all structure types, sloped roof.
- Added ceiling light structure.
- Auto turrets will now target cannon rounds and intercept them.
- Improved AI of tamed flyers, they will try their hardest to follow their masters.
- Optimized landing a flyer in certain scenarios. Should be easier to touch ground now on a flyer.
- Optimized issue with players getting stuck when under attack by creatures.
Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed issue with bosses having a chance to not drop anything on kill.
- Fixed issue with certain parts of the map getting players stuck or making tames disappear.
- Fixed issue with certain plants disappearing from plots.
- Fixed issue with health point inconsistencies in the Executive type buildings.
- Fixed issue with display issues with power sources being on or off.
- Fixed issue with Fury and Chaos servers, where under particular conditions, players could avoid unable to build within 8 units of another tribe rule.
- Fixed issue with certain storage items being unable to be detected by the workbench.
- Fixed issue where the bookshelf could not be used.
- Fixed issue with BGM disappearing when hosting a non-dedicated server.
- Fixed issue where a pipe coming from a water tank could be connecte also to an oil tank.
- Fixed issue where after taming, creatures are maxed out on their weight stat.
- Fixed issue with irrigation perimiter. Should function properly now.
- Fixed issue with incorrect display on some firearms.
- Fixed issue with transfer all button also transferring all equipped armor.
- Fixed issue with same items not being able to be stacked if they came from storage containers versus inventory of tames.
- Fixed issue with pipes not properly displaying scanner data.
- Fixed issue with stairs in corners not being able to be picked back up after deploying.
- Fixed issue with building on rafts becoming desynced.
- Fixed issue fire stone powder requirements being different in a few places. They should all be the same now.
- Fixed issue with some resources being able to be used in melee combat.
- Fixed issue with revive function's cooldown period status not being properly reflected in the UI.
- Fixed issue in single player creative mode where silver ore and silver could not be properly crafted.
Unlisted changes[edit | edit source]
|1.4 • 1.5 • 1.6 • 1.7 • 1.8 • 1.9 • 1.10 • 1.11 • 1.12 • 1.13 • 1.14 • 1.15 • 1.16 • 1.17 • 1.18 • 1.19 • 1.20 • 1.21 • 1.22 • 1.23|