Released – May 17, 2018
Official notes[edit | edit source]
Greetings Explorers! We're moving along with more balancing changes and adjustment to the raiding meta. Along with this, we have exposed more customization options for Single Player, Non-Dedicated as well as Dedicated servers! Enjoy PixARK the way you want it!
Adjustments[edit | edit source]
- Single Player, Non Dedicated and Dedicated game settings customization has been added. From 1x to 100x!
- Gathering Rates
- Resource respawn rates
- Player Damage Modifier
- Player Toughness Modifier
- Player water consumption rate
- Player food consumption rate
- Player stamina consumption rate
- Player health regeneration rate
- Creature attack damage modifier
- Creature toughness modifier
- Taming speed modifier
- Creature food consumption rate
- Creature health regeneration rate
- Building defense type damage modifier
- Building armor modifier
- Experience gain modifier
- Increased drop of Shark Skin from 1 to 3.
- Decreased magical ceiling's crafting requirements, from 3 magical wood and silver ingots to 1 of each.
- On Fury and Chaos servers, increased the drop rate of high quality loot from Gold Chests, decreased drop rate of primal quality and bronze ingots.
- Elementals golems will no longer eat cooked meat.
- Elemental golems will only mitigate damage by 50% for earth magic, will not longer be immune.
- Elemental golems' resistance to turrets has been decreased from 80% to 50%
- Elemental Golems's rock throw has been balanced. Area of Effect damage decreased from 80 to 40. Range of the area has been increased from 3 meters to 5 meters.
- Increased all defensive plant health points to 5000. * Balanced damage from creatures, magic and ranged weapons on defensive plants to be the same as versus their wild versions.
Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed issue when creating an item, under certain conditions crafting materials are locked into the workbench being used.
- Fixed description info for 5 new types of structures (Crystal, Sea Crystal, Volcanic, Shining, and Darkwood)
- Fixed issue with level 120 creatures gathering rates being abnormal.
- Fixed issue with Mechanical Arm Fabricator not return the correct amount of materials on demolish command.
Unlisted Changes[edit | edit source]
|1.4 • 1.5 • 1.6 • 1.7 • 1.8 • 1.9 • 1.10 • 1.11 • 1.12 • 1.13 • 1.14 • 1.15 • 1.16 • 1.17 • 1.18 • 1.19 • 1.20 • 1.21 • 1.22 • 1.23|