Released - May 24th, 2018
Greetings Explorers! With this patch, we’re adding a few new creatures to enhance gameplay, as well as optimizing some of the mechanics already in game. We’d like to thank you for your continued feedback during PixARK’s Early Access!
- Added Polish localization.
New Additions[edit | edit source]
- Added new creature, Thorny Lizard, to desert creature group; It has the ability to transform rocks into ore.
- Added new creature Cave Hyena to Desert creature group; It has the ability to render fracture and bleeding on targets during combat.
- Added Thorny Lizard and Cave Hyena model information to Sky Museum.
Added 26 additional Steam Achievements for players to unlock.
Adjustments[edit | edit source]
- Increase drop rate for high-tier items and decrease drop rate for low-tier items from level 80 beacon drops.
- Megarock Dragon's resistance to turret damage is reduced from 80% to 50%
- Increase hp for Iron Spike Wall and Iron Spike, and the damage they cause.
- Shadow Leopard's melee attack will no longer deal damage to Iron, Copper, Steel, Marble, or ]Magic Academy structures.
Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Player's POV will no longer see through the terrain after characters die
- Server reset will no longer cause player’s bodies to disappear.
- Creatures in the taming process will return to wild state after server reboots.
- Optimize the vfx for Trapa's attack
- Fixed font issue with Traditional Chinese localization and Portugee localization.
- Fixed the correct item name for Iron Spike.
- Fungus Beast Saddle recipe will no longer be included in item drops.
|1.4 • 1.5 • 1.6 • 1.7 • 1.8 • 1.9 • 1.10 • 1.11 • 1.12 • 1.13 • 1.14 • 1.15 • 1.16 • 1.17 • 1.18 • 1.19 • 1.20 • 1.21 • 1.22 • 1.23|