|This article is a stub. You can help Pixark Wiki by .|
|Requires Magic Ore to activate[sic]. Place unrefined Magic Stones in it to produce fine Magic Stone Powder.|
|3L × 3W × 2H|
cheat giveitemnum 194 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/CubeWorld/Blueprints/Buildings/BuildingBPs/CW_BuildingBP_AlchemyForge.CW_BuildingBP_AlchemyForge'" 1 0 0
|Required level||Level 35|
|Engram Points||12 EP|
|Crafting XP||10.52 XP|
|Unlocks|| Earth Magic Stone Essence|
Fire Magic Stone Essence
Thunder Magic Stone Essence
Water Magic Stone Essence
Wind Magic Stone Essence
|Used to craft||5 items|
|Used to craft||0 items|
|Crafted in||Magic Workbench|
Overview[edit | edit source]
Construction[edit | edit source]
It can only be placed on crafted blocks like Floors, Foundations, or Ceilings. It can be rotated with E before placement. It cannot be picked up. It cannot be painted. Despite appearing about a block in width and depth, it cannot be placed next to other blocks as it overlaps into neighboring spaces, thus requires a 3x3 area to be placed.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Has a Pull Range of 11 x 11 sq centered on itself.
Opening the inventory with E displays the list of recipes. If the ingredients are within a valid container within 'pulling range', or in the survivor's inventory, the recipe can be crafted.
Crafting a Recipe[edit source]
- If you cannot find the recipe, use a partial string in the "Search" box to the left to limit the list.
- Select the recipe. The components for the recipe display at the top left.
- Select one of the two "Craft" buttons:
- The "Craft All" button displays the maximum number of the recipe that can be produced with the available materials. Select it to craft this many items. If selected by mistake, use the "Clear craft queue" button down above the crafting queue to the bottom right of the window.
- The "Craft Item" button crafts the number of items listed in the numerical box above it. Use the spin controls to adjust the number of items, or overtype the number, then select "Craft Item" to produce an exact number of that recipe.
- The crafting queue at the bottom right of the window displays the list of recipes queued up for crafting, and the progress of the current crafting operation. If there are recipes currently crafting, it also displays the "Clear craft queue" button, which removes all queued requests but allows the current crafting operation to complete.
Other Radial Menu Options[edit source]
Opening the radial menu by holding down E gives the additional options to:
- "Enable/Disable Show Nearby Range" to display or hide a ghosted box showing the 'pulling range' of the structure.
- "Demolish" the structure, returning half the materials used in its construction.
- "Repair" if the structure is damaged it can be repaired if you have the necessary materials in your inventory. If you don't have the necessary components this option is ghosted and renamed "Insufficient resources for repairing"
- "Range Repair" if the structure is damaged it can be repaired if you have the necessary materials in your inventory. This option also attempts to repair any other damaged structures within range if you have enough materials to do so. If you don't have the materials components this option is ghosted and renamed "Insufficient resources to Range Repair"
Other[edit | edit source]
Also provides -50 hyperthermal and +100 hypothermal insulation, diminishing over a radius of 800 units (8 blocks).
Crafts[edit | edit source]
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
The in-game description is completely misleading as to the usage. It requires no fuel, and has no inventory to place into.