We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|This basic fuel has a wide range of uses.|
cheat giveitemnum 43 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/CubeWorld/Blueprints/Resources/First_Resources/CW_Resource_CoalMineral.CW_Resource_CoalMineral'" 1 0 0
|Used to craft||0 items|
Overview[edit | edit source]
Usage[edit | edit source]
Used as a basic fuel for tools and crafting stations, and for crafting Steel Ingots.
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
- Can be found at all levels underground and above ground usually in veins or larger clusters of Coal Cube.
- Takes 6 hits to mine with a Stone Pick.
- Takes 3 hits to mine with a Copper Pick
- Large veins of coal can be found on the surface in the Grassland biome. These veins are called Plains Coal Mine.
- Can be found underground in the Grassland biome at depths between 80-50.