We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Cooked Prime Meat Jerky
|This article is a stub. You can help Pixark Wiki by .|
The Cooked Prime Meat Jerky is an item in Pixark.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Cooked Prime Meat Jerky is a consumable item which can be eaten, or used to tame wild carnivores. While still not quite as efficient for taming as Raw Thigh Meat, prime meat jerky can tame creatures substantially faster than ordinary meat, and takes much longer to spoil than its non-jerky counterpart.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Crafting does not require any additional resources, aside from the prime meat itself, however the preserving bin must be activated (fueled with sparkpowder) in order to craft.
Usage[edit | edit source]
- Can be eaten by humans and tames, replenishing the hunger stat as well as providing health regeneration for a short time.
- Can be used to tame carnivores with the same effectiveness as Cooked Prime Meat.
- Has a much longer shelf life compared to Cooked Prime Meat, making it much more suitable for long expeditions.
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
- When crafting, Cooked Prime Meat cannot be pulled from other containers, it must be crafted in the Preserving Bin where the cooked prime meat is stored. This property is similarly observed when cooking Raw Thigh Meat in a campfire to obtain the precursor ingredient.
- Only stacks up to a maximum of 3 per stack.
- Cannot be crafted at the same time as Cooked Meat Jerky.