|A Copper Pickaxe that is used for collecting stone.|
|For information on how damage is calculated with these numbers, see Damage calculation|
cheat giveitemnum 66 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/CubeWorld/Blueprints/ToolItems/ToolItemBPS/CW_ToolItemBP_CopperPick.CW_ToolItemBP_CopperPick'" 1 0 0
|Required level||Level 24|
|Engram Points||8 EP|
The Copper Pickaxe is an item in Pixark.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Must crafted at the Workbench:
Usage[edit | edit source]
A Copper Pickaxe can damage the following Structure Tiers with the listed modifiers:
- Thatch: 0.05
- Wood: 0.05
- Glass: 0.05
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
- This item does not have any durability.
- Third Tier for this type of tool.
- Better than the Stone Pickaxe, but less efficient than the Iron Pickaxe.
- Can be used to mine almost all blocks including Marble and Quartz but not Magic Stones.
- Requires player to have Stone Pickaxe engram unlocked as a prerequisite.
- Requires player to be Level 24 and have the Engram unlocked to craft.