We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|A Copper Pickaxe that is used for collecting stone.|
|For information on how damage is calculated with these numbers, see Damage calculation|
cheat giveitemnum 66 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/CubeWorld/Blueprints/ToolItems/ToolItemBPS/CW_ToolItemBP_CopperPick.CW_ToolItemBP_CopperPick'" 1 0 0
|Required level||Level 24|
|Engram Points||8 EP|
The Copper Pickaxe is an item in Pixark.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Must crafted at the Workbench:
Usage[edit | edit source]
A Copper Pickaxe can damage the following Structure Tiers with the listed modifiers:
- Thatch: 0.05
- Wood: 0.05
- Glass: 0.05
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
- This item does not have any durability.
- Third Tier for this type of tool.
- Better than the Stone Pickaxe, but less efficient than the Iron Pickaxe.
- Can be used to mine almost all blocks including Marble and Quartz but not Magic Stones.
- Requires player to have Stone Pickaxe engram unlocked as a prerequisite.
- Requires player to be Level 24 and have the Engram unlocked to craft.