|This article is a stub. You can help Pixark Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Pixark Wiki by .
|A cozy little nest for your cute dodo. Can protect them and their eggs|
|3L × 3W × 1H|
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/CubeWorld/Blueprints/Buildings/BuildingBPs/CW_BuildingBP_DodoNest.CW_BuildingBP_DodoNest'" 1 0 0
|Required level||Level 14|
|Engram Points||6 EP|
|Crafting XP||2 XP|
|Prerequisites|| Thatch Foundation|
The Dodo Nest is an item in Pixark.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Used to contain female Dodos so you can collect their eggs easily and gives them a safe place to stay without wandering around your housing area.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Use interact key ("E" by default) to catch the Female.
- Place one (or more) female dodo near of the nest
- Holding the interact key to the nest ("E" by default) when the wheel pops up select "Capture Female Dodo"
- Open nest inventory, add it some Berries
- And click "Produce Egg"
- After a long time, you've got some eggs
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
- Collecting Dodos is more easily done by taming them and turning them into Pixblocks, then releasing them next to the nest.