We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|This article is a stub. You can help Pixark Wiki by .|
|A cozy little nest for your cute dodo. Can protect them and their eggs|
|3L × 3W × 1H|
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/CubeWorld/Blueprints/Buildings/BuildingBPs/CW_BuildingBP_DodoNest.CW_BuildingBP_DodoNest'" 1 0 0
|Required level||Level 14|
|Engram Points||6 EP|
|Crafting XP||2 XP|
|Prerequisites|| Thatch Foundation|
The Dodo Nest is an item in Pixark.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Used to contain female Dodos so you can collect their eggs easily and gives them a safe place to stay without wandering around your housing area.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Use interact key ("E" by default) to catch the Female.
- Place one (or more) female dodo near of the nest
- Holding the interact key to the nest ("E" by default) when the wheel pops up select "Capture Female Dodo"
- Open nest inventory, add it some Berries
- And click "Produce Egg"
- After a long time, you've got some eggs
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
- Collecting Dodos is more easily done by taming them and turning them into Pixblocks, then releasing them next to the nest.