|This article is a stub. You can help Pixark Wiki by .|
|In this book you can find the oldest wisdom in the Ark world[sic].|
|1L × 1W × 2H|
cheat giveitemnum 315 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/CubeWorld/Blueprints/Buildings/BuildingBPs/CW_BuildingBP_InscriptionBook.CW_BuildingBP_InscriptionBook'" 1 0 0
|Required level||Level 30|
|Crafted in||Magic Workbench|
Overview[edit | edit source]
The Inscription Book is a Structure for crafting summoning scrolls.
Construction[edit | edit source]
It can only be placed on crafted blocks. It can be rotated with E before placement. It cannot be picked up. It cannot be painted.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Has a Pull Range of 11 x 11 sq centered on itself.
Other Radial Menu Options[edit | edit source]
Opening the radial menu by holding down E gives the additional options to:
- "Access Inventory" displays the list of recipes. If the ingredients are within a valid container within 'pulling range', or in the survivor's inventory, the recipe can be crafted.
- "Enable/Disable Show Nearby Range" to display or hide a ghosted box showing the 'pulling range' of the structure.
- "Demolish" the structure, returning half the materials used in its construction.
Crafting a Recipe[edit | edit source]
- If you cannot find the recipe, use a partial string in the "Search" box to the left to limit the list.
- Select the recipe. The components for the recipe display at the top left.
- Select one of the two "Craft" buttons:
- The "Craft All" button displays the maximum number of the recipe that can be produced with the available materials. Select it to craft this many items. If selected by mistake, use the "Clear craft queue" button down above the crafting queue to the bottom right of the window.
- The "Craft Item" button crafts the number of items listed in the numerical box above it. Use the spin controls to adjust the number of items, or overtype the number, then select "Craft Item" to produce an exact number of that recipe.
- The crafting queue at the bottom right of the window displays the list of recipes queued up for crafting, and the progress of the current crafting operation. If there are recipes currently crafting, it also displays the "Clear craft queue" button, which removes all queued requests but allows the current crafting operation to complete.