|This article is a stub. You can help Pixark Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Pixark Wiki by .
|A Iron Pickaxe. Good for collecting stones.|
|For information on how damage is calculated with these numbers, see Damage calculation|
|Added in||Patch 1.0|
cheat giveitemnum 127 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/CubeWorld/Blueprints/ToolItems/ToolItemBPS/CW_ToolItemBP_IronPick.CW_ToolItemBP_IronPick'" 1 0 0
|Required level||Level 40|
|Engram Points||18 EP|
|Crafting XP||0.4559 XP|
|Unlocks|| Metal Sickle|
The Iron Pickaxe is a tool in Pixark.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Usage[edit | edit source]
An Iron Pickaxe can damage the following Structure Tiers with the listed modifiers:
- Thatch: 0.2
- Wood: 0.1
- Glass: 0.05
- Clay: 0.05
- Stone: 0.05
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
- This item does not have any durability.
- Forth Tier for this type of tool.
- Better than the Copper Pickaxe, but less efficient than the Steel Pickaxe.
- Can be used to mine almost all blocks with the exception of Magic Stones.
- Requires player to have Copper Pickaxe engram unlocked as a prerequisite.
- Requires player to be Level 40 and have the Engram unlocked to craft.