We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|This article is a stub. You can help Pixark Wiki by .|
|A Iron Pickaxe. Good for collecting stones.|
|For information on how damage is calculated with these numbers, see Damage calculation|
|Added in||Patch 1.0|
cheat giveitemnum 127 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/CubeWorld/Blueprints/ToolItems/ToolItemBPS/CW_ToolItemBP_IronPick.CW_ToolItemBP_IronPick'" 1 0 0
|Required level||Level 40|
|Engram Points||18 EP|
|Crafting XP||0.4559 XP|
|Unlocks|| Metal Sickle|
The Iron Pickaxe is a tool in Pixark.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Usage[edit | edit source]
An Iron Pickaxe can damage the following Structure Tiers with the listed modifiers:
- Thatch: 0.2
- Wood: 0.1
- Glass: 0.05
- Clay: 0.05
- Stone: 0.05
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
- This item does not have any durability.
- Forth Tier for this type of tool.
- Better than the Copper Pickaxe, but less efficient than the Steel Pickaxe.
- Can be used to mine almost all blocks with the exception of Magic Stones.
- Requires player to have Copper Pickaxe engram unlocked as a prerequisite.
- Requires player to be Level 40 and have the Engram unlocked to craft.