We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|This article is a stub. You can help Pixark Wiki by .|
|Allows two Phiomia to stay in and convert their feces into fertilizer.|
|7L × 7W × 4H|
cheat giveitemnum 917 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/CubeWorld/Blueprints/Buildings/BuildingBPs/CW_BuildingBP_PhiomiaHut.CW_BuildingBP_PhiomiaHut'" 1 0 0
|Required level||Level 32|
The Phiomia Hut is an item in Pixark.
Overview[edit | edit source]
"Allows two Phiomias to stay in and convert their feces into fertilizer."
Construction[edit | edit source]
It can be placed on either natural or crafted blocks like Floors, Foundations, or Ceilings. It can be rotated with E before placement. It cannot be picked up. It can be painted. As the structure extends out over its base, the sides can merge into adjacent blocks above its ground level.
Usage[edit | edit source]
- Pen two tamed Phiomias inside the hut. To do this. saddle and ride a Phiomia to against the hut. Remove the saddle for re-use on the second Phiomia. Place a lot of food in the Phiomia's inventory. Highlight the Phiomia Hut and long press the interact key ("E" by default). Select "Capture Phiomia". Repeat for second Phiomia, leave saddle on.
- Place Thatch into the fuel slots in the Phiomia's Hut inventory.
- Select Produce Egg.
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
- Appears that while they are making waste (fertilizer) it still says "Produce Egg"
- A easy way to get the Phiomia in the pen is tame it in the wild or use an already tamed animal and put it into a "PixBlock" then get near your hut and place the "PixBlock" in your hotbar and press the hotkey number respectively. This will ensure they are very close.
- Thatch and fertilizer do not have an animation within the hut block.
- The engram description says that it allows two Phiomia to occupy a single hut, the in - game description states that you can add any number of animals of the same species. This isn't true you can only add two, while the description also says it needs to be a male and female there doesn't seem to be a real need for it.