Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|This article is a stub. You can help Pixark Wiki by .|
|A Steel Pickaxe. Good for collecting stone.|
|For information on how damage is calculated with these numbers, see Damage calculation|
|Added in||Patch 1.0|
cheat giveitemnum 129 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/CubeWorld/Blueprints/ToolItems/ToolItemBPS/CW_ToolItemBP_SteelPick.CW_ToolItemBP_SteelPick'" 1 0 0
|Required level||Level 70|
|Engram Points||32 EP|
|Crafting XP||2.4883 XP|
The Steel Pickaxe is a tool in Pixark.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Usage[edit | edit source]
A Steel Pickaxe can damage the following Structure Tiers with the listed modifiers:
- Thatch: 0.6
- Wood: 0.4
- Glass: 0.2
- Stone: 0.2
- Clay: 0.1
- Copper: 0.1
- Marble: 0.1
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
- This item does not have any durability.
- Fifth Tier for this type of tool.
- Better than the Iron Pickaxe and breaks and harvests the fastest.
- Can be used to mine almost all blocks in one hit with the exception of gold, marble and silver.
- Can also mine Magic Stones.
- Requires player to have Iron Pickaxe engram unlocked as a prerequisite.
- Requires player to be Level 70 and have the Engram unlocked to craft.