|This article is a stub. You can help Pixark Wiki by .|
|A Steel Pickaxe. Good for collecting stone.|
|For information on how damage is calculated with these numbers, see Damage calculation|
|Added in||Patch 1.0|
cheat giveitemnum 129 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/CubeWorld/Blueprints/ToolItems/ToolItemBPS/CW_ToolItemBP_SteelPick.CW_ToolItemBP_SteelPick'" 1 0 0
|Required level||Level 70|
|Engram Points||32 EP|
|Crafting XP||2.4883 XP|
The Steel Pickaxe is a tool in Pixark.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Usage[edit | edit source]
A Steel Pickaxe can damage the following Structure Tiers with the listed modifiers:
- Thatch: 0.6
- Wood: 0.4
- Glass: 0.2
- Stone: 0.2
- Clay: 0.1
- Copper: 0.1
- Marble: 0.1
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
- This item does not have any durability.
- Fifth Tier for this type of tool.
- Better than the Iron Pickaxe and breaks and harvests the fastest.
- Can be used to mine almost all blocks in one hit with the exception of gold, marble and silver.
- Can also mine Magic Stones.
- Requires player to have Iron Pickaxe engram unlocked as a prerequisite.
- Requires player to be Level 70 and have the Engram unlocked to craft.