|A large stone pick for harvesting primarily flint from rocks, thatch from trees, and meat from bodies.|
|For information on how damage is calculated with these numbers, see Damage calculation|
cheat giveitemnum 40 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/CubeWorld/Blueprints/ToolItems/ToolItemBPS/CW_ToolItemBP_StonePick.CW_ToolItemBP_StonePick'" 1 0 0
|Required level||Level 10|
|Engram Points||4 EP|
|Unlocks|| Copper Pickaxe|
The Stone Pickaxe is an item in Pixark.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Crafted by Hand:
Usage[edit | edit source]
A Stone Pickaxe can damage the following Structure Tiers with the listed modifiers:
- Thatch: 0.05
- Wood: 0.05
- Glass: 0.05
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
- This item does not have any durability.
- Second Tier for this type of tool.
- Better than the Wood Pickaxe, but less efficient than the Copper Pickaxe.
- Can be used to mine almost all blocks except Marble, Quartz and Magic Stones.
- Requires player to have Wood Pickaxe engram unlocked as a prerequisite.
- Requires player to be Level 24 and have the Engram unlocked to craft.