We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|A large stone pick for harvesting primarily flint from rocks, thatch from trees, and meat from bodies.|
|For information on how damage is calculated with these numbers, see Damage calculation|
cheat giveitemnum 40 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/CubeWorld/Blueprints/ToolItems/ToolItemBPS/CW_ToolItemBP_StonePick.CW_ToolItemBP_StonePick'" 1 0 0
|Required level||Level 10|
|Engram Points||4 EP|
|Unlocks|| Copper Pickaxe|
The Stone Pickaxe is an item in Pixark.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Crafted by Hand:
Usage[edit | edit source]
A Stone Pickaxe can damage the following Structure Tiers with the listed modifiers:
- Thatch: 0.05
- Wood: 0.05
- Glass: 0.05
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
- This item does not have any durability.
- Second Tier for this type of tool.
- Better than the Wood Pickaxe, but less efficient than the Copper Pickaxe.
- Can be used to mine almost all blocks except Marble, Quartz and Magic Stones.
- Requires player to have Wood Pickaxe engram unlocked as a prerequisite.
- Requires player to be Level 24 and have the Engram unlocked to craft.